Life can offer us many everyday challenges. This means that it may not always be possible to commit to full-time treatment. When you are struggling with addiction or an underlying mental health condition, it makes it more difficult to meet basic needs like taking care of yourself or others or working. Depending on your condition’s severity, an intensive program may be what you need. If you find yourself struggling, an intensive outpatient program (IOP) can offer many advantages over a full-time treatment program. Insight Recovery Centers’ intensive outpatient treatment program can offer you the high-quality care and flexibility you need to change your life without derailing your schedule.
When to Seek Outpatient Addiction Treatment?
Addiction takes a complex emotional and physical toll on an individual and their family. Their behavior can affect work, home life, and personal relationships. Often, when an individual struggles with addiction, there may be an underlying cause, such as trauma or a mental health condition. This can make it extremely difficult to obtain the help required to maintain a life routine.
However, Insight Recovery Centers offers substance abuse, drug rehab, and alcohol rehab options that can address their participants’ individual needs. This offers the flexibility needed to work through addiction in the environment that best supports you. An intensive outpatient treatment program may be right for you if any of the following applies to your situation:
- You have friends, professionals, and family to support your care outside of treatment.
- You work only evenings, only days, or only nights or are struggling with unemployment.
- You are enrolled in evening classes and need a program that works around your schedule.
- You have already experienced a detox program or a more intensive program and are looking for structured treatment on a more flexible schedule.
If any of the above scenarios pose a difficulty in seeking full-time treatment, consider a flexible outpatient treatment plan.
Benefits of Outpatient Addiction Treatment
Insight Recovery Centers will work with you to design your individualized care plan. Because of this, the benefits of care may look a little different for each participant. However, some of the most common benefits of an intensive outpatient treatment program include the following:
- One of the major roadblocks to the path of recovery is concerns for outside childcare, education, or work. With an intensive outpatient treatment program, you have the flexibility to work or care for your loved ones while you navigate recovery.
- Full-time alcohol rehab or drug rehab programs can cut you off from the pressures of everyday life. This means that when you return to the world outside of the program, the road to recovery is halted, and relapse occurs. An outpatient treatment program offers you the perspective of fusing your real life with your life in recovery with our care professionals’ full support. This means your wellness is rooted in reality.
- You remain in control of your own life. Control is a major factor in individuals dealing with substance abuse recovery, especially with those dealing with dual diagnosis. Having control over the day-to-day details of your life means you gain support to change your personal environment while you navigate the emotional toll of addiction.
Take control of your wellness with the full support of the Insight Recovery Centers team. Our outpatient programs will offer you the flexibility you need to follow through with your treatment.
Outpatient Addiction Treatment with Insight Recovery Centers
Outpatient addiction treatment means you have control of your time while you take control of your life. Let the outpatient treatment program at Insight Recovery Centers help you process your addiction with our full support. Addiction is an urgent but healable health issue. Contact us today at 703.592.6946 or complete our secure online form if you feel you or someone you know needs professional support and assistance with addictive behavior. Our comprehensive community-based treatment can help you or a loved one on the path to wellness.