Insight Recovery Centers is an addiction treatment center that offers medication-assisted treatment (MAT) to individuals struggling with substance use disorder. Our medication-assisted treatment program in Virginia provides comprehensive care to patients with addiction-related issues. We are committed to providing our patients with the best possible treatment services. Regarding addiction treatment center programs, our MAT program stands out as one of the most effective approaches to recovery.
Contact us today at 703.592.6946 to schedule a consultation and learn more about how we can help. Don’t let addiction control your life; reach out to us and take the first step toward a brighter future.
What Is Medication-Assisted Treatment?
MAT is an evidence-based approach to addiction treatment. MAT combines medication with behavioral therapy and counseling to address addiction’s physical and psychological aspects. The medications used in MAT help patients manage their cravings and withdrawal symptoms while also stabilizing brain chemistry, making it easier for them to focus on their recovery.
At Insight Recovery Centers, we offer MAT as part of our intensive outpatient program (IOP). Our MAT program is designed to offer high-quality care to our patients, helping them achieve long-lasting recovery.
Benefits of Medication-Assisted Treatment
Medication-assisted treatment has many benefits for individuals struggling with substance use disorder. Here are some of the main benefits of our MAT program:
- Reduces cravings – MAT medications help patients manage their cravings for drugs or alcohol. This is particularly useful in early recovery when cravings can be intense and difficult to manage.
- Stabilizes brain chemistry – Substance use disorder can disrupt brain chemistry, making it harder for patients to focus on their recovery. MAT medications can help stabilize brain chemistry, making it easier for patients to work on their recovery.
- Minimizes withdrawal symptoms – Withdrawal symptoms can be uncomfortable and dangerous for some patients. MAT medications can help minimize the severity of withdrawal symptoms, making the detox process safer and more comfortable.
- Increases retention in treatment – Patients participating in MAT programs are likelier to stay in treatment and complete their recovery goals.
MAT medications can also help reduce relapse risk by managing cravings and withdrawal symptoms.
Benefits of Medications for Opioid Use Disorder (MOUD)
Insight Recovery Centers offers medications for opioid use disorder as part of our MAT program. MOUD is an effective treatment approach for individuals struggling with opioid addiction. Here are some of the benefits of MOUD:
- Reduces the risk of overdose – Medications for opioid use disorder such as methadone and buprenorphine can help reduce the risk of overdose by managing cravings and withdrawal symptoms.
- Improves quality of life – MOUD medications can help patients improve their quality of life by managing their addiction-related symptoms. Patients can focus on rebuilding their lives and relationships without the overwhelming effects of addiction.
- Increases retention in treatment – Patients participating in MOUD programs are likelier to stay in treatment and complete their recovery goals.
At Insight Recovery Centers, we understand that every patient is different, and we work closely with each patient to develop an individualized treatment plan that meets their needs. Our MAT program, including MOUD medications, is one of our many treatment options. We provide the best possible care to each patient.
Start MAT at Insight Recovery Centers Today
If you or a loved one struggles with substance use disorder, please get in touch with Insight Recovery Centers today. We offer a variety of addiction treatment center programs, including MAT and MOUD, and can help you find a treatment plan that works for you. Our compassionate and experienced staff is here to help you achieve long-lasting recovery. Contact us today at 703.592.6946 or online and take the first step towards a brighter future.