If you recognize that you have a problem and want to get treatment but can’t make the necessary time commitment that a residential program demands, then our outpatient opioid addiction treatment program may be right for you. Here at Insight Recovery Centers, we offer a program that delivers the same high quality of care and offers a variety of therapeutic services to meet the needs of clients but built around their schedules. We understand that you still have family, work, and school obligations to meet. We also know you are serious about getting healthy and beating addiction.
Signs of Addiction
Recognizing the signs of addiction can help individuals find the right treatment for themselves or their loved ones. Several factors contribute to substance use disorder, such as an individual’s mental health, family history, and social environment. When it comes to opioid addiction, many individuals become addicted by accident or unintentionally. Opioids are frequently prescribed to treat and manage chronic pain and pain after surgery. Prescription opioids are so potent that even when individuals follow their doctor’s instructions, they can develop a dependency or addiction. When this occurs, individuals need professional support to return to full health and recover properly.
Addiction can take form in a variety of different ways. Recognizing the signs early can help you get a head start on the road to recovery. Some signs of opioid addiction can include:
- Losing interest hobbies, activities, and even work in favor of using opioids or even only being able to complete these tasks when using the drug.
- Changes in appearance. Using opioids takes a physical toll on your body. Individuals may appear tired looking, sallow, or pale, and may allow personal grooming to fall below their usual standards.
- Often, individuals will attempt to hide their drug use. Similarly, they’ll use opioids at inappropriate times and in inappropriate situations.
- It’s not uncommon for individuals struggling with opioid addiction to fail to see they have a problem. They may rationalize their use, but if they are consistently using the drug or spending a good deal of time finding more of it, it is a sign they are addicted.
- Financial problems arise. Getting prescription opioids is not cheap, and finding opioids illicitly can be expensive. When sudden financial difficulties arise, it may be a sign of addiction and can lead to extremely risky behavior.
Benefits of an Outpatient Opioid Addiction Treatment Program
If you’re someone who has gone through an addiction treatment program before and relapsed or if your struggle with opioids is mild to moderate, then an outpatient opioid addiction treatment program may be the best fit for you. Here at Insight Recovery Center, we believe in relapse prevention and can help you build the ideal treatment plan for your unique needs. Our programs are accessible and flexible. Some of the benefits of an outpatient program include:
- Affordability: Unlike a residential program, in outpatient treatment, you return home every day rather than living 24/7 at a facility. Also, you don’t lose any time from work, allowing you to stay abreast of your budgetary needs.
- Flexibility: An outpatient program is designed around your schedule. You can maintain your privacy, get the treatment you need and desire, and still meet all of your personal and social commitments.
Insight Recovery Centers
Here at Insight Recovery Centers, we’re certain we can help you or a loved one recover from substance abuse. Our outpatient opioid addiction treatment program provides individuals struggling with dependency upon prescription opioids with the means to heal.
We offer a variety of treatment modalities, including individual, group, family, multi-family, case management, and couples therapy. All of these are designed to meet the unique needs of each client. Our compassionate and experienced staff of counselors and therapists strive to give individuals the resources they need to cope, improve their health, and recovery from opioid addiction. So call Insight Recovery Centers today at 703.592.6946 to learn about our Ashburn, Virginia substance abuse treatment center can help.